Hiya!

roberty-bob

Jul 17, 2013
Hello All;
My name is Bob, I hail from Washington State. I am primarily interested in science fiction models. I actually stumbled across this site searching for info on the Landmaster from "Damnation Alley" and came across a great project. I have limited experience with paper models, but I am astounded with what I have seen over the years and look forward to learning a lot!
Take care!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right forum for SCI-FI. We have many members who are interested in SCI-FI (me included).

Besides "Damnation Alley", is there anything else that you are looking for?

If you have any models that you have already built, please post photos.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

roberty-bob

Jul 17, 2013
Thank you for the welcome! I'm not sure if I'm looking for anything in particular right now - I've been intrigued with paper models for some time now. Perhaps it's time I finished one of the drones from "Silent Running" I printed out years ago...

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Look through the forum a bit more, there are some vehicles from Mass Effect that would go well with the Landmaster. :)