History of "The Gauge"

Tileguy

Mikey, your 4 years old Now?? My how time flies,your all growd up :D
Great site, great folks ,great times.........Flame Off!!! ;)

Happy anniversary and many thanks to all of you who dedicate your time and give so much of yourselves to see that this site is what it is(even though we know you'd go through withdrawel if you couldnt be here :D)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Tileguy said:
Happy anniversary and many thanks to all of you who dedicate your time and give so much of yourselves to see that this site is what it is(even though we know you'd go through withdrawel if you couldnt be here :D)

Don't go spreading that around! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We wont get raises next year!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They said that we're up fo 2 Times our salery.............. of course 2 Times nuttin' is still Nuttun' :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Thanks to you all!!

ausien

Even nothing, is something, its called saticfaction or pride. You all have somthing to be proud off...have a good one...steve

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
ausien said:
Even nothing, is something, its called saticfaction or pride. You all have somthing to be proud off...have a good one...steve

Yes it is!!!!!!! And I do enjoy it way too much :) :) If it were anything else - it would be illegal! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I truly enjoy this place, all the members, and all the people that help run it!!!