Hi

lissy

Apr 4, 2011
hi there my name is Lissy and I'm from England ,I've been modelling for about 20 years mostly out of plastic but the past year I've swapped over to card.
My main interests are sci fi/space and vehicles but I will have a go at anything !
I enjoy trying to make scratchbuilt models just to see if it can be done sometimes the work sometimes they don't ,I'm looking forward to learning new tips tricks and being amazed by the fantastic models on this site and from around the world cheers .

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Lissy,

Welcome to Zealot. You have (INDEED) come to the right spot to learn many different aspects about model building as a whole. As you may have seen, This is a place where like minded people come together to share information, ideas, thoughts, tips & techniques. As well as helping one another to improve their skills and promoting this GREAT hobby!
There are many members here who are into SCI-FI (myself included). There are also many members who scratch build as well. So I hope that you will feel right at home here.

I have already seen a sample of your work and I think that you are doing a GREAT JOB!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard, and I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I am looking forward to seeing mroe of your work!!!