Hi

strawberry1963

strawberry1963
We are done moving it taken us 5 days to moved. now we are back online and our birds are going have two baby birds maybe if they hatch.We are doing paper model:thumb:s again.We got are hobby room back too

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That's cool! Having baby birds from hatching is a very special experience. :)

strawberry1963

strawberry1963
thanks We are hoping they will hatch the mother finch been sitting on three eggs who know it any time now Im going start to make a paper model next week if i got time.it a lot thing going on here .

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Moving is the hardest experience, and now I don't think I will ever be able to. I have a Barn full of machinery and so much stuff. I through away lots of stuff I knew I wouldn't get their so now I am basically down to machinery and raw stock, and a few old classic cars to restore. Happy to know you and Paul are settled in. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
One reason is to give a new look. It is easier on your eyes to see the light against dark background. The website, especially at night time is not so hard on your eyes. You will get used to it. You can adjust your monitor to see the words better. The pictures of models really stand out! :)