Hi to all

cnrsteam

Just joined and wish to say hello to new folks and old ones from atlas forum.I model C.N in the 50's and 60's also some T.H&B.Look forward to a nice exchange of info. and some freindly chat.:)

Regards

Mike

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Welcome to the Gauge Mike.
Looking forward to hearing more about your modelling.

Clerk

Hi MIke. Welcome to the Gauge. Do you have some pictures of your layout you can show us? Would love to see them if you do.

I'm pretty fresh here, myself. I lik this place--it's quiet, and slower than Atlas... That forum can get outta hand real fast!

storm

do ppl find that it is not as active here vs atlas. over at atlas there is always about 30 ppl on at all times lol.

cnrsteam

Thanks for the welcome folks.Yes,Steve i have mikes on both layouts,N and and on30.

I like the atlas forum because it is busy but can live without the controversy and those that feel they have to force their opinion.Hope this forum is a little more relaxed.

Regards

Mike

CN1

CNRSteam! How ya doin'?

Welcome my friend. This is a great forum especially for layout pictures, kitbashing or scratchbuilding pictures, reference for modeling, "how to" stuff and more....

Cheers

CN a.k.a CN1

PS: did you go to the stampede yet?

davidstrains

Originally posted by storm
do ppl find that it is not as active here vs atlas. over at atlas there is always about 30 ppl on at all times lol.

Storm,

Maybe that is our difference. A lot of us simply do not spend a lot of time on the forum and do things like scratchbuilding or wiring or(in my case genealogy). This is kind of like the "family room" - somewhere to go relax after the rest of the work is done.:) :) :)

Those who like the fast movers like the other forums, I like it here.:) :) :)