Hi there

generalspeccles

Hi all,
My names Matthew and I've really only just got into card modelling but it is good fun. My main interest's are sci-fi and military models in particular aircraft and yeah well that's pretty much it about me

silveroxide

Welcome aboard and be sure to read the rules and policies http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174452 With that out of the way, lurk around and enjoy. Remember, that you must post 10 viable postings, in other words, a full sentence with a beginning, middle and ending. I know that it sounds condenscending but you will be surprised as to how many persons have problems completing that task. There is also a waiting period for the free downloads but there are many links embedded in some threads for ready to tackle free downloads. Armorman's thread comes readily to mind. Do not try to lurk in the downloads for now. A visit there counts as a download and you will get a warning from one of us moderators. enjoy, have fun and hope to see some of your works soon. Look around and get used to the site.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You have come to the right place for SCI-FI and Militaria. We have many members who are GREATLY interested in (one or) both genres (me included).
Is there a particular model that you are looking for at the moment?

If you have any photos of any of your work, please post them.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing your work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome aboard Mathew. I'd say your interests have much in common with this forum. :)