Hi, My name is Major Applegate

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Every now and then, we have to add more memory, that seems to be the case. I will report it now. It will take a few days before you can upload anything.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a great thread! I love seeing all the pics with you and the celebs. I have met Sonya Kraus once. She is a famous German presenter and show woman. Unfortunately I had no camera at hand when she was visiting my town but I got an autograph from her. :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I would like to change the title of this thread to a more appropriate one, so we know it's an "Introduction" thread, and it doesn't set a precedent. Come up with a new name "Major Applegate" and post it. I had a close friend named Applegate, we used to ride motorcycles together. We had the exact same year, model, and color motorcycles.

Major Applegate

Space agent-9

"Kolchak! Your story is running late and I am sure the Jersey Devil is just another one of your crazy stories. Get it to the copy desk in ten minutes!" cried Vincenzo while muttering under his breath about Carl's latest receipts for 35mm film and lunches with The Lone Gunmen.