Hi I'm new

jmunson

Hey just got interested in paper models, as a kid I did origami a lot so am hoping that talent will help me out here.I also have done plastic models for a long time so I have patience to work on something for a long time to make it nice. Currently I am working on a model of the Titanic along with ones of her sisterships Olympic and Britannic. Aside from modeling I build home made violins So that is where my main time is spent right now. The time I can spend aside from my college courses.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. Please look at the dates of the posts you read. If you ask a question in a 3 year old post, it won't get answered. So we ask that people only post in active threads and use the old threads for archival purposes. Welcome aboard!!

I am an amateur Violinist. I started to give my son someone to play duets with. A decent Paper Violin model would probably be very popular I may add! :)

jmunson

Thanks for the info. I didn't even look at the date that the post was posted. Will make sure that I view it from now on.

Jgop68

Hi! I'm Looking Forward to Paper Modeling!

I have been working on plastic kits since the 1960s, have built model rockets since the early 1970s, have flown & bult R/C planes but I do not any more. I am currently working on a R/C yacht and several paper models - trains & rockets, I have also purchased some paper model aircraft & ships. I also enjoy my slot car setup & working on my O,HO,N scale railroads, so I have a lot to do, but little time to do it.