Hi from the UK

spook100

Oct 15, 2015
Bruce here, I'm new member. Have done a little building myself but have primarily signed up because the kids are starting to get into it and love the sci-fi stuff. The eldest also wants to design and build a paper model of our village so I though we might be able to get some advice on the best tools and techniques.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
We would be Happy to assist. This site is family friendly, if you come across anything that is not, please send me a P.M. so I can stomp it out. We also have links to other sites that have many models. PaperMau has many many buildings, houses, etc.. Welcome to Zealot!! A very small sample of some of the buildings he has there.

Link = http://papermau.blogspot.com.br/search/label/architecture

tatasam.house.papercraft.via.papermau.001.JPG
stone.house.by.vk.via.papermau.001.JPG
old.stone.house.papercraft.via.papermau.001a.JPG
DSC02015_640x480_zps08d705ae.jpg

Reactions: spaceagent-9

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Wow, this sounds great! :) And welcome to Zealot! As Zathros said, we are happy to assist in that project. Just feel free to star ta thread on it and - moreover - have fun and enjoy! :)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
Bruce,

Welcome to Zealot! I hope that you enjoy it here. There are many people at Zealot with all levels of expertise that would be more than happy to help out. Zathros isn't kidding when he says it's a family friendly site and has kicked more than a few for infractions of the rules. Trolling simply put is NOT tolerated.

We are community of artists / artisans with a quirky sense of humor that like to build stuff of a whole range of subjects and genres. From the ancient to the most futuristic you'll find a little bit of everything here.

My own kids have build some models mostly of animals in paper form.

It's a great way to get kids to think in terms of 3-d imagery and is a great introduction in construction / design practice for the budding civil or mechanical engineer, or architect in your life.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your work and those of your clan.

Take care and have a great day!:)

Sky Seeker

Reactions: DanBKing