Hi, from Argentina

Martinhc

Dec 6, 2012
Hey, guys I'm new to the forum, but I still quite all issues, I'm from Argentina I have 33 years and I love the paper modeling, I am a fan of boats and airplanes. -
Well, very soon I hope to contribute something. -

greetings. -

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and join in on the fun. Pleas read the rules and the policy for the free downloads. If you should decide to build a model, check out the build threads to see if someone has built it already. This helps in correcting any problems you may encounter. If there is no build thread and the instructions are not clear, post a question on the problem and also place a photo of the part in question, someone will probably help you out. Enjoy what is to be found here and see you around the forum.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. It is very nice to have you here. Please, feel free to post pictures of any models you have made. If you are looking for anything specific, now would be a good time to let us know. Please, read all the Rules and Policies of the forum and if you have any questions, send any of the moderators a P.M. Silveroxide's Spanish is way better than mine though! :)