Hi everyone

strawberry1963

strawberry1963
Aug 2, 2010
ludlow .mass
I been sick with a bad cold 'and a sore throat' since last thrusday'the doctor say just rest until i feel better 'i did'nt forget just not up to making any more paper model until i feel better thanks'

Z

Zathros

Gargle with warm cups of water loaded with salt (not too much, teaspoon per cup), and rinse your mouth with water afterwards. It will help knock out the germs. :)

strawberry1963

strawberry1963
Aug 2, 2010
ludlow .mass
Im still sick yes i have try the salt and water it didnt work going to the doctor on tues 'thankyou 'i cannt even eat much' or sleep'i hate my nose it red and i have lose weight by being sick

strawberry1963

strawberry1963
Aug 2, 2010
ludlow .mass
thanks Vince ' im still sick' maybe the doctor will giving me something to clear this cold up on tues'and my ears' i might make a paper model this weekend sick or not ':cool:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I have to agree with Zathros, Chicken soup always helps when you are not feeling well.
I remember when I was a child, any time I was not feeling well, my mother would make HUGE pot of home made chicken soup for me. I do not know if it (in fact) cured me or not, but it ALWAYS made me feel better.

Get well soon.

strawberry1963

strawberry1963
Aug 2, 2010
ludlow .mass
Im start to feeling much better everyone thanks'now my boyfriend sick it going around'i still got the cold but it going away slow i been eat soup'and drink my tea'

Patron_zero

May 5, 2008
May I suggest a steady regiment of green tea with honey for all to avoid the colder season's near-unavoidable colds and coughs.

Z

Zathros

You make sure you take care of yourself too. Paul (Paperair) needs you healthy, and you need you to be healthy! :)

strawberry1963

strawberry1963
Aug 2, 2010
ludlow .mass
i'm doing what i can for him making sure he getting the care he need'he does'nt have to do nothing ' i'm good and health thanks Zathros' 'They say he will get back his right hand slow with threapy'he went today '