Hi, dear papercraft fans,

Enterpriser10

Since the beginning. . .
Hello, to every one! I'm glad to start this new thread.

Well, something about me as a papermodel builder: I'm a miniature fan since my childhood, and a trekker since my adolescene. So, I started with plastimodelism, but it is expensive . . . Since I saw the movie "Close encounters of the third kind", when I saw a classic Enterprise (NCC 1701) into some roon there, I was looking for a plastic model to me, but it's very difficult to us in Brazil. So, surching a Enterprise model in internet some years ago, a toy brasilian site reported "paper Enterprise"!! That information sounds like a blasphemy to me, but just until I discover it was a genuine Uhu02's model!!!! (http://uhu02.way-nifty.com/die_eule_der_minerva/022.html) So, from that moment I was taken by the papercraft universe . . . and, here I'm! . . . happy to introduce several of my friends in this limitless world of art, imagination and feelings.

Then, that's me, and I hope soon to be able to show some of the work I've done. Thanks,

Enterpriser10.

Attachments

• Prehistoric 'Constitution' Class.jpg
    Prehistoric 'Constitution' Class.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot!
You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI (especially Star Trek). I am glad that you discovered paper model building. You will find more models in paper than you will with all other materials combined.

Thank you for sharing your model. You did a good job (I would have liked to have seen a build thread though).

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need help, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing your work and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome, and THANK YOU!, for posting an Introduction, now everyone knows you're here and can say "Hi!. I wish more people would do this like you have without having to be told.

I love your Hannah Barbera version of the USS Enterpine!! These models are great, especially when they are built very well. It really is a blast. Welcome to Zealot. :)

Enterpriser10

Since the beginning. . .
Thank you, Rhaven Blaack and Zathros,

I'm glad to be here with you, and I'll tray to do some works, starting with the Uhu02's Faro Basso that I printed yet in A3 to make a better impact to my wife. I think that I'll work slowly because I'm a "little" busy. But, can I post my progressive work here in Zealot? If yes, how can I do this?

Thank you, guys, and sucsses.

Enterpriser10.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Just start a "New Thread" in the appropriate sub-forum, and post your build pics, you do not need a picture hosting service, and we wish that you upload directly to the forum. You can upload 10 pics per post, and as many posts as you need, they can be big, so check the size, 1024 x 768 works out real nice!

In this case, do the thread here: http://www.zealot.com/forums/commercial-civilian-vehicles.395/

When you first post, the pictures will have to be approved, but as you post more and more, the forum will recognize you as a member, and the approvals will be automatic.

Enterpriser10

Since the beginning. . .
Hi, Zathros,

Thanks for your tips. So, if I understood, the 10 pics that I can upload are just for some model that I'm building now, correct? It's fine to me. I hope to start posting soon!!!

And, could I ask you someting? Can I post my coments yet at some forum? And about a brazilian papercraft forum, that I whant to use to promote this art, do you have some directions or suggestions to me? (becouse I saw that some Zealot membres are registred in other foruns)

Thanks, again.

Enterpriser10

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, if I understood, the 10 pics that I can upload are just for some model that I'm building now, correct?
Well, not quite. ;) You may put up to 10 pictures in one post but you may make as many posts as you wish. So in the following post you may put in the next 10 pictures and so on and so on. That way you may illustrate the individual steps of your build in all their glory. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Enterpriser10, send me a P.M. with the URL of the Brazilian forum. Do not link pictures to their forum, upload you pictures here from your hard drive. We are extremely generous with picture hosting. Only till I check out the other forum, can I tell you if you can link it to us. ;)