Hi all

Dave Palace

Apr 28, 2014
Maryland U.S.A.
Hi Everyone.

New guy here. I am usually on paper modelers but I found this site. Looks like a nice Hobby forum. I have been building plastic models since I was 5. I am also into R/C airplanes and R/C cars. I have dabbled in Paper Models a bit and would like to get more into it. I just downloaded the Lunar Module from Uhu. It is gorgeous! I might try to scale it up to 1/32 :)

Take care,

Dave

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Dave and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for hobbies as a whole. There are many members here who are into a variety of different hobbies and using different materials to achieve the look that they want to.
If you have any photos of any project that you have finished or any projects that you have started, by all means, please post them. We would really like to see them!!!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing your work!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome aboard! I think that would be a great model to scale up. Might allow for use of cables and such for wires instead of paper. Welcome to Zealot! :)