Hi all!!!

sirciarly

Hi, I am from Italy and my principal hobby is Props especially paper props. I love paper model too and i heard on rpf about zealot and I hope to find very kinde people help me in my hobby..

Thanks to all and sorry form my english, I don't use any translator because I bellieve only with errors I can improve myself ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry for the late welcome.
We have a few members who make various props from paper, so I am quite certain that you will fit right in without any problems.
By all means, please post your work. We would all really like to see what all you do.
Not only that, but a tutorial on what you do as well would be GREAT to see as well.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing your work.

I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello from me, too! :wave: I design paper props, mainly from Sci-Fi shows (BSG, Buck Rogers and others). RB is right, this is the right place to be and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. I'd love to see your work, too. Have fun and enjoy!