Hi all !

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum. what sort if modeling are you into? is there a specific model (or series of models) that you are looking for?
If you have already built something, please post photos.

If you have any questions, nor need advice, please feel free to ask, and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

vincent228

I am really a huge costuming fan. I have built a outfit for rainbow dash for my 11 year old daughter.
2012-10-31_17-19-39_962.jpg

I have gotten into the pepakura foam building and was looking for the origional cylon centurian armor and helmet.

Z

Zathros

I also live in Connecticut. Weird Winter we are having here, eh? Nice outfit for your daughter. It's excellent!!

I have had a couple of R/C Heli's but at first it was too much money, then they were too cheap and didn't really work, and now, finally, they are getting 4 axis ones that seem to w work at a reasonable price. I never wanted to do much except fly inside. I build quite a few planes with 4 and 6 foot wingspans but it got harder and harder to find a place to fly them. Now I am flying the inexpensive "Park Flyers". :)