Hi all !

megapanda

Sep 11, 2012
HI all

i introduce my self

i m Megapanda i m from France i discover the papercraft this january of this year and i really love it

as say someone it s a good addiction

my actuall work is the millenium falcon

i ll try to post a pictures of my realisation

so c u girls and guys

Z

Zathros

Hi megapanda, for some reason, your first post got knocked out and I missed it. :welcome1: to the forum! It is very nice to have you aboard. It will take 10 substantial posts and 4 weeks before you can download from the "Downloads" section, but you can download any models you find in the threads. There are quite a few, especially in the WarHammer 40K thread. If you are looking for something in particular, now would be a good time to make a list and we will see what we can come up with. Welcome! :)

megapanda

Sep 11, 2012
thank you very much all of you
yeah i m looking for something special hihihi i ll say it when i ll finish the millenium falcon :D

At least i finally managed to put a pic of my papers

917232paper01.jpg

as you see i just start

garder frais le champagne ??? :D

Z

Zathros

Nice Totoro model!! I am a Miyazaki fan! Nice collection of works you have there! What is your next model going to be? :)

Z

Zathros

Paper cutting is the real downside of this Hobby. That being said, there's a rhythm to it and if I can get myself into it, (turn my brain off a little ) then I can get it done relatively quick!. :)