Hey I'm new!

harmanr1

Hello everyone. I am a hobby nut. I love to create and enjoy a new challenge. I have been building scale models for several years but have never thought to seek out others advice on new methods or challenging projects, so here I am. I am really excited to be apart of this community and am looking forward to gaining more knowledge and dabbling in new hobbies.

FYI- I usually deal in scale auto models and occasionally some military vehicles and figures (1/24,1/25,1/48). I am starting to get into pepakura and am really excited about learning how to fabricate some custom models.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum harmanr1. Feel free to post pictures of your work. There are lots of people here who use Pepakura, and I am sure can offer you sound advice. Welcome aboard! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum. I too have been in this hobby for years (I thought that I was really the only one that was really interested in this hobby) before I discovered this site (and just how many people from around the world are really into this hobby).
There are a fine bunch of men and women here that are very talented, skilled and have a great deal of knowledge on many aspects of modeling.
You have definitely and come to the right place.

By all means, please post you work. We all would like to see what you do, as well as hear about some of your tricks and tips that you may have for your builds.

Once again, welcome aboard. We are glad to have you here.