Hey guys

65GASSER

Jun 12, 2006
Malvern, AR
Its been awhile since I've been on. Earlier last month I had a heart attack. Doctors still can't figure out what happend. I'm only 27 and in great shape. Things are looking up now though. I posted all of my stuff for sale. But I can't sell it anymore. Drag racing is out of the picture for me now so I sold my race cars and equipment. Was the saddest thing I've had to do in a long time. But at least I have the trains still. If anyone had some kind of deal with me here or on ebay, get with me soon. My ebay is now jacked all to crap because I had alot of things on auction when I went into the ER and later to the ICU. So if I sold you something let me know and I'll try to get you a refund or the item. I'm going to try to work with ebay to get things solved, I hate to start it all over from square 1.

scubadude

Sep 5, 2006
Richardson, Texas
Jeremie, glad to hear you are on the road to recovery. Problems with ebay or whatever don't matter. Your health does. I would tell ebay and whoever else to kiss your heart attack! Live well....

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
WOW Jeremie, so sorry to hear that, I was wondering what happend to you and I jaw just about hit the floor jawdrop when I say that thread saying all your stuff was for sale, :eek: I knew something serious happend but never thought it was that serious. :( I am glad to hear that you are ok and well :D :D :D

Saw you logged on the other forum in chat but when I saw it, you had already gone and now your hear sign1 so hey :wave:

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
Wow.... That's rough, man. :(
Makes me think I had better start taking better care of myself at 38.
Hope your recovery goes well. Sorry to hear about the drag racing stuff, though.

65GASSER

Jun 12, 2006
Malvern, AR
Thanks guys. Yeah I hate it about selling the nova and the camaro. Racing is about to start and people are calling me left and right asking if I'm signing up in the Southern shootout again this year. We just got the cars lined out and I was looking at a 3rd to add in the team. So its a big hit to me.

Chaparral

Feb 5, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Oh man that’s a rough row for anyone to hoe, but, you know that every pair of eyes that wanders The Gauge and the hearts that long for the perfect layout are all genuinely concerned about you.
It’s all about staying stress free, being happy with life and maintaining confidence in your abilities!

1964 – 1971 Good Guys Racing Team.
Predates the present day Good Guys Racing bunch by 30 years or more.
We even had jackets made!
I was 18, Eddy 22, Frank 21, Vern 22, Brother Bill 15. The Safety Safari was two guys in a farm plated stake truck with corn brooms, blankets in water barrels, buckets of sand and a couple of extinguishers. Deist was trying to perfect the chute, Edelbrock was working out of his basement.

’67 Chevelle SS-396 red lines, bench 3 speed Saginaw - I’m almost as old as that now.
‘67 330 ci Olds cutlass 3 speed column - Had no red line
’67 440 GTX mags, AT,red wrapper white inside, chrome exhaust tips, scoops - A centrefold she was.
’66 Chevy II Sun Yellow ‘ Baby Chevy’ 327 4 speed - Never did grow up
’66 426ci/426hp Hemi rock crusher 4 gear – The Grocery Getter
‘55 Chevy 2 dr post setback 301 2-4s, M 21, 4:11 posi - Jack The Bear
’55 Chevy 2 dr post 301ci hi rise AFB posi 3 speed Hurst - Street legal asphalt incinerator
’49 Anglia 2 dr GMC 292ci 6, Power Glide – More fun than a carnival ride
’37 Chevy roadster 427 rat Hilborn FI, Torqueflite, wheelie bars, Deist chute - Get in, sit down, shut up and HOLD ON.
The B/ Comp roadster never rolled. Adult responsibilities, careers, marriage and kids took over.

You never forget bleach burnouts and smouldering rubber, the euphoria of an early morning methanol run, the exquisite sound of tuned headers at the 1320 mark, or the erotic sweetness of a perfect up-shift.
Blessings on ya!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Chaparral said:
Oh man that’s a rough row for anyone to hoe, but, you know that every pair of eyes that wanders The Gauge and the hearts that long for the perfect layout are all genuinely concerned about you.
It’s all about staying stress free, being happy with life and maintaining confidence in your abilities!

1964 – 1971 Good Guys Racing Team.
Predates the present day Good Guys Racing bunch by 30 years or more.
We even had jackets made!
I was 18, Eddy 22, Frank 21, Vern 22, Brother Bill 15. The Safety Safari was two guys in a farm plated stake truck with corn brooms, blankets in water barrels, buckets of sand and a couple of extinguishers. Deist was trying to perfect the chute, Edelbrock was working out of his basement.

’67 Chevelle SS-396 red lines, bench 3 speed Saginaw - I’m almost as old as that now.
‘67 330 ci Olds cutlass 3 speed column - Had no red line
’67 440 GTX mags, AT,red wrapper white inside, chrome exhaust tips, scoops - A centrefold she was.
’66 Chevy II Sun Yellow ‘ Baby Chevy’ 327 4 speed - Never did grow up
’66 426ci/426hp Hemi rock crusher 4 gear – The Grocery Getter
‘55 Chevy 2 dr post setback 301 2-4s, M 21, 4:11 posi - Jack The Bear
’55 Chevy 2 dr post 301ci hi rise AFB posi 3 speed Hurst - Street legal asphalt incinerator
’49 Anglia 2 dr GMC 292ci 6, Power Glide – More fun than a carnival ride
’37 Chevy roadster 427 rat Hilborn FI, Torqueflite, wheelie bars, Deist chute - Get in, sit down, shut up and HOLD ON.
The B/ Comp roadster never rolled. Adult responsibilities, careers, marriage and kids took over.

You never forget bleach burnouts and smouldering rubber, the euphoria of an early morning methanol run, the exquisite sound of tuned headers at the 1320 mark, or the erotic sweetness of a perfect up-shift.
Blessings on ya!
Oh Man!! I'm getting goosebumps!!!!! Cool Stuff!!!!!

myltlpny

Feb 18, 2007
Gloucester, VA
www.homesiteinc.com
65gasser,
As a newbie to the forum, let me say I'm glad to hear you made it through your ordeal OK. Usually the stories I hear of young guys having heart attacks don't turn out so well. Sorry to hear about the racing. As a car guy myself, I know it just gets in your blood.