hey guys

i guys how has it been? haven't been on in awhile been out on the lake trying to fill my frezer with salmon and getting ready for the trout to run. the new layout is moving along slowly. i worked on the yard lastnight and got my hands on some more space wife is letting me punch a whole into the family room and use two walls so the added space will be around 24 feet on one wall and then 20 feet on the other and on the 20 foot side it the wall where my train room is now of a u shape layout in 20 x 16 x 16 so i now have my new north yard.

well guys here is a pic of my boy's head stone it was placed on the 7th. just order his base yesterday it will be here in jan.

Attachments

• s stone.jpg
    s stone.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 64

viperman

Good to hear you got the extra room from the boss. Sorry about your son though. I don't know what I would do without my boy. I do like the stone though

MadCoW1

The stone reflects the love and admiration for your boy. It is beautiful. Glad to hear you are doing well and that things are moving along.

Prayers,

Johnny

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
That's a sweet tribute to your son Scooby. Best wishes to you and your wife. Glad to hear that you're finding some joy in the hobby and even extending the layout space!
Ralph

Russ Bellinis

Glad to hear from you again Scoob. Remember your friends here at the Gauge are here for you any time you need us. The headstone is beautiful. Glad to hear you have more space for the layout.