hey from madera

cyknife

Nov 22, 2013
Just found out about card modeling. never imagined the vast possibilities using paper, have seen Nemos sub, sp1999 eagle ,SHADO interceptor, Sulaco in paper...wow. Ran out and purchased a color laser and have found almost every childhood model I ever wanted.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI! We have many members here who are GREATLY interested in SCI-FI (including myself). If you have made anything already, please post photos of what you have done so far.
As you have seen, there are a plethora of SCI-FI models all throughout the net. So by all means, start building and please post photos of your work!
It would be GREAT if you could post a build thread of one of your projects. Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills and talents, as well as highlight any problem areas that you may need help with.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy yourself here. I am looking forward to seeing your work!!!