hey everyone, can i get some information please?

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by trainsteve2435, Sep 13, 2004.

1. trainsteve2435

trainsteve2435 Member

hello all, i have a question about stencils of clouds that go on backdrops. i purchased 4 sheets of blank stencil film, now i need to figure out how to draw a cloud and what to use to cut them out with? when makeing cloud stencils, does it matter what size they are? im modeling HO gauge, but i dont know if it makes any difference. does anyone know if there might be a web site somewhere that i could download a few different pics of clouds and print them out so i could trace them onto my stencil film? any help or information is appreciated. thanks!:confused:
  2. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I think there's a thread in here somewhere that describes how to do it, if you can get it to come up on search.
  3. TrainClown

TrainClown Member

Steve, you need to get the October Model Railroader. There is an article on just this subject.

TrainClown ;)
  4. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

5. pdt

pdt Member

I agree with Clark. Gavin's article on backdrops here on The Gauge is the best work I've seen yet. I look forward to painting backdrops now that I've seen this article.
  6. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Thanks for the link Clark. I think that may have solved another dilemma I was having.