he's coming Predaking is coming

nav

Oct 24, 2009
I haven't left all as they were, I have paper shortages so I aim for the least amout of paper required so I move the pieces sorry if I made the models bad.I'll try to fix them so post which ever ones you have a problem with.

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
No! No ! you didn't any bad model's i just though its just Pep reading some wrong :(
Only because the way Menasor , Omega and Trailblazer truck parts fell out of the boxes

Sorry about that :(

keep'em coming

I have to fix 2 pic' of Predaking hand "They will defintly be post on Sat"

And the frisit week of July i on VK - So I"l get some model's done :)

nav

Oct 24, 2009
Will get some more on mon and tues, but I dont know how to get rid of the double skins sorry.

CrimosnBronxs

Apr 24, 2007
Ashington UK
I don't think it's the models as I just tried it with another mesh i had of a wrestler and it is doing a double model of him in pep which is odd

The way you are exporting them into pep is fine nav don't change your prog
I have tried removing the skin from the mesh of starscream in 3d max and it just did the same thing double meshed him

nav

Oct 24, 2009
I tried to use different methods of converting them but none worked,but all of the othes have 1 skin and I did 2 skinned ones in between all.

nav

Oct 24, 2009
Wow your fast, I have as I said printing problems,but I an working on the movie optimus,I'm almost done.

nav

Oct 24, 2009
Ok,but Crimosn,can you help with the vehicle mode for roadbuster,I can't get the textures to show up,and can you do this one as well,it dosent open in blender and i'm not so comfortable with 3ds max.

Attachments

• 40k-sm-assualt-hex_with_Rodimus_skin.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

nav

Oct 24, 2009
Ok will do, I know that it isn't rodimus but it's the only other one I could find.

CrimosnBronxs

Apr 24, 2007
Ashington UK
Thank nav will get to work on him for you
Ihave had another look at rod and have no idea what way it has been put together will take a bit of time to sort him out for you

nav

Oct 24, 2009
You can download nif scope and load the nif file to look at how it's supposed to be.

nav

Oct 24, 2009
Google nif scope,it's on a wikipedia type page, I think it's nifwiki or something.