Heroic Fallschirmjäger

Discussion in 'Dioramas & Displays' started by lalo, Aug 29, 2008.

1. lalo

lalo Member

..........:wave:Hello, gentle forum: Zealot Hobby Forum . ...... Greetings. I am happy to show an adventure fiction that has 5 pages with pictures, videos and dioramas. The issue is a mission that the same Fhürer instructs its elite troops. Called Green Devils also ........ the FALLSCHIRMJÄGER.
    In fact ... is a tribute to all those unsung heroes of all the battles of history.
    I shall indicate the navigable route from my website, until the site where the fallschirmjäger. V. ...:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Escala 1 / 10 / LINKS DE LALO / Madelmaniacototal / Soldado
    Siglo XX / Fallschirmjäger
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.laguardaeradelmaspenko.info
    --------------------------------------------
    I hope you enjoy. .......
    (See the videos of the figures articulated scale of 1 / 10 ... of Fallschirmjäger in action.) ............. :mrgreen:...
  2. logicman

logicman Greybeard

3. lalo

lalo Member

Heroic Fallschirmjäger

...........:mrgreen: Thank you very much ... logigman companion. I am glad that my work is useful for people like you.
    The vehicle you like (NOTONECTA, biology name given to an insect that inhabit the ponds, amphibians and flying ...) It is my invention. And it is built with a plastic box of tools that I buy in a shop cheap. With wood, metal, plastics and other materials ... is built. Painting and ingenuity that had no child.
    Figures articulated scale 1 / 10 ... Spanish are manufacturing - MADELMAN - (This figure is very compatibility with a Lion Rock of Mego.)
    But I ... Personalization much my figures. Until dummy.
    In theory ... Notonecta the ship is flying and amphibious.
    Ya me goodbye ... Greetings to all the forum. ... From Granada, Spain. ...................... :thumb: .............. Jorge.
  4. lalo

lalo Member

Heroic Fallschirmjäger

... :twisted: This thread is very biejo. But showed a website that is already extinct.
    So I show the link to the page of the Fallschirmjäger Custom Scale 1 / 10.
    Other pages of the Fallschirmjäger in figures dioramas and videos are on my website. Scale 1 / 10.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    http://zurribui.ucoz.com/mainframe17.html
    ------------------------------------------- Sincerely ... Jorge. :wave: