Here's two HO Scale photos

Hi all,

Just sharing...

ata.sized.jpg

asy.sized.jpg

CHEERS! aussie

UP SD40-2

NICE SHOTS!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ...and some GREAT LOOKING WORK!:thumb: THANKS for posting them Kyle!:D :D-Deano

rfmicro

Kyle, two very nice and timely photographs. The first settles my question on the hump yard entrance with perhaps a ladder design for the yard exit.

The second photograph was also very timely as I have been looking for a diorama scene for my FSM Baily's Produce rather than mounting it on a flat board/foam and throwing some grass on top. That scene has some character to it.

Regards,
Trent Mulkern
Mechanicsville, MD

Thanks for the kind words everybody. When someone posts a photo, I like to try to give feedback (not always possible), so thanks for taking the time with these. Trent, I'm very happy this was timely for you. Hopefully you can post a pic of Baily's when it's done.

Here's one more, but I'm looking for a proto photo to justify these rooms for rent right over the track!

asv.sized.jpg

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures Kyle. I agree with the others, you should enter them in model railroader, they are FANTASIC shots. How did you do the lighting in the first one? Is it natural sun light?

doctorwayne

I agree: nice "mood" to the pictures. However, as much as I like trains, I'd have to pass on the rooms to rent: can't imagine coming home with an armload of groceries, or after a night on the town and having to climb the ladder to get to the front door. :D And I wouldn't even care to contemplate a hangover with a 1:1 switching layout in the basement! :D :D

Wayne

TruckLover said:
Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures Kyle. I agree with the others, you should enter them in model railroader, they are FANTASIC shots. How did you do the lighting in the first one? Is it natural sun light?
Thanks all....

I don't know about you, but feedback is important to me. Model Railroader has a contest? Does anyone know if this is currently on? How does one enter? I would enter.

That light in the first pic is from a single 400 watt bulb. It appears hazy because the camera captured it's relection the dorm mirrors I have mounted around for backdrops.

Here is a wide shot showing those mirrors.

aso.sized.jpg

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Hey thanks for answering my light question.

MRR, I don't know anything about there contest, maybe Dick can tell you more about them?

WOW, that layout looks so COOL, Can you take some more wide shots?