here's an obscure train for you

ezdays

Out AZ way
I just gotta ask, is that OSHA complient?:D:D:D:D I notice not only aren't there any grab bars and railings, but no headlight either. Geeze, what kind of railroad are you running there?:rolleyes:

Hey, if OSHA ain't a problem, then you got one heck of a cool machine there.:thumb::thumb:

Marxed

ezdays said:
I just gotta ask, is that OSHA complient?:D:D:D:D I notice not only aren't there any grab bars and railings, but no headlight either. Geeze, what kind of railroad are you running there?:rolleyes:

Hey, if OSHA ain't a problem, then you got one heck of a cool machine there.:thumb::thumb:

hehe, i have "contacts" within OSHA to take care of those problems :thumb:

i just wish i could enter it into the photo contest :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
CavlrZ said:
i just wish i could enter it into the photo contest :D
I wish you could too, but unfortunetely without those railings and lights, there is no way you can convince someone that it came out of the prototype world...;) Hang in there, maybe some future contest..:wave:

Woodie

CavlrZ,

Stephen Speilberg awaits you. :) Just dial Hollywod and ask for my mate Steve. :) He'll want that contraption for Back To The Future IV !!!! :thumb: :thumb: :cool:

shaygetz

I dunno...you could always sell it to some unsuspecting neophite as a rare 1920s tinplate model of the DeWitt Clinton :thumb: :D

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
hehe, i have "contacts" within OSHA to take care of those problems

Oh! You're the one who wrote that country hit " I've got friends in low places" :D :D :D :D

Don't ever stop having fun with this hobby! :thumb:
Pete

ezdays

Out AZ way
I am pleased to see that this has now become OSHA compliant. I'd send my team of inspectors over, but they are all N scale and would have a devil of a time getting up on it.:eek: Hey, maybe it still needs some work, no ramps for underscale LPB's, and I didn't notice any safety belts on the cab, and only ONE sticker. An OSHA compliant loco would have warning labels all over the place. :D:D

Marxed

ezdays said:
I am pleased to see that this has now become OSHA compliant. I'd send my team of inspectors over, but they are all N scale and would have a devil of a time getting up on it.:eek: Hey, maybe it still needs some work, no ramps for underscale LPB's, and I didn't notice any safety belts on the cab, and only ONE sticker. An OSHA compliant loco would have warning labels all over the place. :D:D

heheh, i'm sorry, but OSHA doesn't require handicap ramps on engines, nore can short N scale midgets take a job on the engine, they just can't shovel enough coal to be worth the money!!!!!!

btw, i'm under talks with Mexico, to become a Mexican territory to avoid OSHA:D

give me afew mins and i'll have those warning labels, LOL

shaygetz

CavlrZ said:
...into that hole on the top of the engine thing...

Whoa, whoa...take it easy on the technical terminalogy.... :p :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Gotta love that tinplate, no slaves to prototype fidelity there. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Zman

Is that one of those new-fangled engines that runs on the methane produced by cows?

Sorry for the newbie question. :D