In the immediate previous picture, you can see that I still had one big chunk of blue foam exposed. I was not really sure what I wanted to do with that slope but I did know that I did not want just a plain simple grassy slope. Sooo, I started throwing some rocks on there, a little plaster, some color and hoowahhh! I've also gotten a good jump on cluttering up the runoff creek with some good sized boulders. Now I just need to add the smaller ones in their respective stages. To find out where the water was going to run, I simply mixed up a batch of diluted brown, oxide paint and started pouring it at the top of the creek. The runoff stain you see is where the water actually ran. It was pretty neat seeing it run down through there. My colors of plaster don't quite match but that will mostly be covered by vegetation anyways and so won't really matter. Also, the big gaping hole of the third tunnel portal at the top left now has a new stone portal in it's place. I need to splash one more coat of diluted black and maybe some burnt umber highlights on it and it should look pretty good. Next up, we had a sudden localized cloudburst that prompted the first stages of vegetation. Soon to grow will be some foilage and some trees I'm sure. Down in the bottom middle, you can see my first attempt at rusting my rails. I don't like it - too orange/red. I think I need to dumb it down much closer to brown.