Here are some new pics...

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
It's looking real good Luis, what a difference colour makes to a layout huh? Your bridge turned out great, I bet you said a few naughty words while building that :) :) .

It's all hanging together quite nicely now. I can see you now looking for stuctures that will look good on the hill (together with trees of course :) :) yes, loads and loads of trees!! :D :D

Well done, keep posting updates my friend.

Erril

Xaniel

Jun 8, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
modelismo.luislopes.net
looks like you guys like very much of my trestle. Well, in portuguese we say " a menina dos meus olhos", that can be read as something that make me proud of my work. Took me three months to build it, with matches, plastruct, blasa, and super-glue. And still not finished.

Thank you guys for all your comments. Still need to know what Shamus and the rest fo the Gaugers think about this begginer layout...

Errol, your N Track came really handy. Thank you very much. ;)

Tyson, that engine house is familiar to you, isn't it? :D

About structures on the hill, perhaps just a tower of somekind.... but now I'm think about trees... damn, I need a lot of trees.

Heres a pic of four trees made by me... Need to buy some darker ground cover... :rolleyes:

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
Hey luis, It's all looking good to me too. I especially like the frieght house.:cool:

Not sure what kind of tower you had in mind but with all the tree's going there a fire tower is one suggestion.:D

t.

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Hi Luis.
It seems just like a few day ago you were asking questions about track and stuff and here is your layout already. You sure work fast. Like several others, I like you trestle. Your layout looks like it would be fun to run rains on.

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Luis,

Add my congratulations to the list. Like what you have done in such a short period of time. I like your model of the "Shamus Structure" also. I am using that one on my layout also with some modifications and additions like you.:) :)

This is a fun hobby (career???:D :D

Looking forward to some of your "operations" pictures as you go along.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
He's from Portugal. He can say all the "naughty" words he wants......I won't understand him....Though I could ask the girl at work.....
Nice work Xaniel...Keep the pics coming!