I'm baaaaack from the dead! After a long hiatus, I finally got back to card modeling. It's been a long long time since I've fired up Metasequoia and Pepakura once more. So long that I couldn't properly unfold my unfinished HE P.1079. I'll have to get back to that in later on. Instead, I decided to relearn Meta and Pepakura using the HS132. I'm done with the mesh, but have a long way to go with finishing the skinning. For the skins, ditched GIMP in favor of Inkscape. I found it far more efficient for this kind of work. Here's my test un-fold via Pepakura v3.0. By the way, for those who use Pepakura, if you haven't done so yet, I strongly recommend you upgrade to v3.0. The 10US$ upgrade price immediately pays for itself once you get to use the new Reload Model feature. This new feature allows you to reload the 3D model without having to re-unfold and re-layout the parts of the model. I think that feature alone was worth the 10US$ upgrade price. I guess that's it for now.