Help

CSX6638

Jul 24, 2002
FLORIDA
Visit site
I have an N scale layout where I have a town center park with a gazebo with benches and sitting people under construction, what I am looking for is a few N scale musicians to place in the gazebo, of all the sites that I have looked at I cannot find N scale musicians, any help or ideas would be greatly appriciated. I would post a photo if I could figure out how to do it. I have some photos of my layout at http://community.webshots.com/user/rockey54 This is my first attempt at a layout since I am only into this hobby about a year.
Thanks in advance.
CSX6638

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Welcome to the Gauge CSX! :D In the 2002 Walthers catolog on page 286 there are 2 different sets of musicians by Preiser. They are Barvarian however so you will need to do some minor painting and slice the feather off the hats! :D MSRP of $9.99 each for a pack of 6.

NICK C

Jul 25, 2002
Worthing, UK
www.geocities.com
Hi,

I had the same problem finding n gauge figures of a musical prototype, on my layout i have a small brass band, the figures are made by a company called "preisler" (or similar spelling).
The whole band cost me approx £10. Well worth the money!, the figures are finely painted, the detail is incredible. :)

My local model shops name is "the engine shed" and they sell the whole range, their website is combined into the "gaugemaster" website.

NICK C