Help with FG's Fokker DVIII

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by CharlieB, May 10, 2006.

1. CharlieB

CharlieB Member

I just started the Fokker DVIII for the third time and decided to ask for some help.

Does the weight of the paper matter? I printed aset on both 100# and 67# paper. The 67# seems to allow the fuselage to go together easier and neater.

Is there an easy way to glue the firewall in once the fuselage is together?

The reason that this is my third try is that I get disgusted when I start having troubles and scrap everything especially when the old fingers can't do what they did about 20 years ago. I know it me and not the airplane and maybe if I just stick with it and complete one I'll feel better. Seeing what some of you have done really makes me envious.

I open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks...CharlieB
  2. CharlieB

CharlieB Member

I just started the Fokker DVIII for the third time and decided to ask for some help.

Does the weight of the paper matter? I printed aset on both 100# and 67# paper. The 67# seems to allow the fuselage to go together easier and neater.

Is there an easy way to glue the firewall in once the fuselage is together?

The reason that this is my third try is that I get disgusted when I start having troubles and scrap everything especially when the old fingers can't do what they did about 20 years ago. I know it me and not the airplane and maybe if I just stick with it and complete one I'll feel better. Seeing what some of you have done really makes me envious.

I open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks...CharlieB