HELP ME, Forrest, HELP ME

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by cya, May 28, 2005.

1. cya

cya New Member

I have just started to get ready to lay track and I need a boost of energy for the scenery and the proceedures. PLEASE send pics for portals, tunnels, and just progress or each stage, kind of step by step photos. Mountains, rivers, roads, ect, ect, ect...[​IMG]
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

There's a lot here already in the way of photos and how to's. Do a search (click on "search" at the top of this page) for whatever you are looking for. I know there are step-by-steps for a lot of what you're asking for. Go to the Academy and review what's in there for starters.
  3. trains1972

trains1972 Member

I am not sure what scale you plan to use or what method for making tunnels. I know it is hard to find stuff on the forum I know I have trouble. I built my tunnels, mountain, and river from broken up ceiling tiles did not use portals. I broke the tiles into the shape I wanted and just stacked them like bricks until I reached the top. The paint is watered down water based paint put on like a wash. Here are pictures of how I made mine.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That is as far as I got so far for the streets I just put down cork roadbed I am still working on that part of my layout.