Hello

Harley

Sep 3, 2002
TEXAS
Visit site
The road I model is mostly the Texas & Pacific and their subsidiary
companys. I also build a lot of L & N for Hummingbird ( my wife ), she models also and has a great eye for detail.
Our layout is under construction AGAIN and will best be described as if Arkansas was not there so Tennessee and Texas have a common border. I like logging also and there was plenty going on in east Texas ( served by the T&P ). So if this sounds complicated it is kind of but also a lot of fun.
We also do G gauge and model the ET&WNC outside, but that is another story.
Bye now
David :)

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
Originally posted by Harley
Hi Larry,Mike, and all Ya'll
Heck Catt, WE may be home. Now If we could just get Nelson to come and open the " BREAK ROOM " it would feel like it. :D
I saw Dennis was signed up, but he had not posted yet. Probably
too busy with that new EB2.
Brother Phil, when are we gonna get to see some more pictures of that new layout.
Later
David :D :) ;)

I posted a bunch on the RR-Lines before it went down. I haven't worked much on it lately, been busy with my Mother's Estate.

I'll take some more soon, right now I can't even get to it.

YakkoWarner

Mar 10, 2001
Orange County, NC.
www.the-gauge.com
themz fighten werds!

I've only been here a month or two but already picked clues, hints tips etc, and there aren't any people who will pounce on anything you say just for an argument

Alright! You come over here and say that to my face you...

you...

I'll think o' sumptin' you are.

An it'll be bad too...

I mean it.

:p

So I take it a board has recently gone defunct? You are all welcome to the gauge. We do enjoy tips and shareing here, and I have found only support and constructive advice.

Originally posted by YakkoWarner

So I take it a board has recently gone defunct? You are all welcome to the gauge. We do enjoy tips and shareing here, and I have found only support and constructive advice.

Yakko, Railroad-Lines was down for a week, but it's back up and running as of about 10 am today. IMHO, the Gauge and RR-L are the two best model rr forums on the net. :p :)