Hello

Hi im Gordon Bennett, yes no jokes from Australia, i have mostly been building model buildings for decades, and i branched out into making vehicles and terrain for friends who played miniatures, i took up more interest in models from games especially Mass Effect and Fallout, which lead me to here, from a link from a user on Deviantart, DaiShiHUN, who made an armour frame and a diorama set around it and said there was a link to this site, which i cannot seem to find, as im currently constructing a red rocket fuel station, i already have the rocket and stand and the roof section, and i was looking to add details such as an armour frame, but have yet to find anyone who's even attempted doing one, and its the only one ive seen, and id like to find out some information it.

subnuke

Banned
Hello and welcome to Zealot. I hope you find something useful and interesting here.

Daishi is indeed a contributor here. I think you will find what you are looking for in the Card Models / Model Build Categories / Gaming and Toys section. In there you will quickly find two threads by Daishi. Currently he is working on Enclave Power Armor and there is another one on T-60 Power Armor. The T-60 thread shows him building the figure and dressing out a diorama/stand for the figure. Hopefully, there are other threads in that section that may interest you.

Please look over other sections for other tips on dioramas and support structures. You never know what may be useful.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things gaming related. We have many members who are heavily into gaming of all sorts and will build models for those games, in one sort or another. So, I hope that you are able to find what it is that you are looking for.

If you have photos of your models (regardless of the medium), by all means, please post them. We love seeing photos! thumbsup

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. Daishi is a most exceptional modeler, an established fact. As Rhaven said, please post pics of anything you have made, if you wish. Click on Daishi's name, and go to his profile page, and look for his posts (Threads started by Daishi), then you can hunt down the link he was referring too. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot!

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your work. Please feel free to post them here. You may upload them directly to the forum's server. There is no size limit, usage is free and uploading it here ensures that the pictures won't get lost over time (remember the photobucket disaster ;) ).

It's always great to meet a new face here. Have fun and enjoy! :)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Welcome to Zealot, I'm sorry but I did laugh when I saw your post. I'm from the North of England (living in South Africa, long story) and as a result have often used your name in vain :)

This is really the best place to be for models of all mediums and inspirations!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Welcome mate! Enjoy all the pics and instructional threads here. Lots of great stuff and modelers here, don't hesitate to share tips and resources!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Welcome to Zealot. Love to see some pics of Dioramas! and like I always say.. Ya need help, Just ask!