Hello

Scottgate

Feb 6, 2014
I am a plastic to paper type.I still love building plastic models but recently discovered paper.I actually designed and built my own as a teenager.I did this mostly because star wars and star trek didnt have the models out I wanted to build(yet).I have scoured the net to find info and found this sight and immediately signed up.I personaly have no bias toward building i.e. plastic,paper,clay etc. its all good as far as Im concerned.Im happy to join and hopefully I can contribute to this excellent craft,I find it to be very theroputic.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Welcome aboard Scott, I too am a plastic , paper resin clay modeler, what ever medium makes your subject :). I'm on a ST binge right now and am building plastic kits to get my nerve up to try Uhu02's JJ Prise.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
If you would like, you can post photos of all of your non-paper projects int "OFF-TOPICS" Section.
We would really like to see your work!!!

If you have made any paper models, by all means post them.
If you are currently (or planning on) working on anything at the moment, please post a build thread as well.
Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skill as well as to highlight areas that you are having problems with.

Both Zathros and I are (currently) working on re-uploading all of the model files. I am almost finished with loading all of the Star Trek. After that, I will move on to Star Wars. So please be patient and we should have the RESOURCE Section full reloaded (hopefully) soon.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard, and I hope that you enjoy your self here.

Scottgate

Feb 6, 2014
Hey Marko! Nice to see you again! Thanks for the welcome raven and Micah! My avatar is a recent build and i will post more pics.this is gonna be fun!