Hello

Pheebs28

Aug 6, 2013
UK
My name is Phoebe and I am from the UK.
I have only been paper modeling for a few months.
My preferences are sci fi.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You found the right spot. Many if not all Sci=Fi enthusiasts here. Welcome aboard, feel free to post pics of anything you have made, and if you are looking for something, now is the time to ask. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI. We have many member here who are greatly into SCI-FI (me included).
If you have any photos of the models that you have already built, by all means, please post them.
When you start a new build, posting a build thread is a GREAT way of showing off your skills, talents, and techniques. Not only that, but build threads are a GREAT way to show areas that you may be having problems with or highlight a solution that you came up with to a particular problem on a model.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help, or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing your work and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Pheebs28

Aug 6, 2013
UK
Thank you I have been looking at the models some people have made and they are great.
I look forward to my time here.