Hello

NobodyUknow

Mar 27, 2009
After four years I guess I will introduce myself... Particularly in the light that I've been de facto ordered to do so :eek:ops:

I've been tinkering with paper modeling for a little while now, and while I certainly don't claim to be on par with vast majority I've seen here, it's fun and entertaining to me.

I have Silhouette SD and Silhouette Cameo plotter/cutter machines and they help me quite a bit.

Perhaps in the future, and with approval of course, I will see if any pre-traced patterns would be ok to share.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum.
You have (indeed) come to the right place. this is one of the best sites around for learning (as well as sharing) new skills and techniques.

There are many members here that are more then willing to help you, if you are having problems with a particular model, software, technique, or what ever else.

If you have any finished models (or are currently working on a project), please post photos.

Once again welcome aboard.
I hope you enjoy it here.

NobodyUknow

Mar 27, 2009
I've been working on a few projects here and there, but sadly have no way to post pictures since my only camera is on my Nintendo DS, and that's VERY low quality... So not really many options for showing what I've done.

Hmmm... anyone up for some charades? :mrgreen: