Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
What sort of things are you interested in (i.e. Sci-Fi, Anime, military)?
Have you built anything? If so, please post some photos of your work.
I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Once again welcome aboard.

skyman00

Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for the welcome Rhaven.

I'm into aviation (particularly jets), sci-fi, & vehicles.

Built an F-22 (HM), Jorge's re-colored Serenity, Yamaha bikes, globes, cars, a bunch of smaller FG stuff, etc. Been slowly working at Hal's F-117 and starting and finishing up smaller projects like the F-4, F-16, F-18 and always working on my pet project of the Goshawk trainer, among others.

Thanks again, -J

skyman00

Oct 23, 2012
Here's a few pics of projects, past and present:

Attachments

• SP1finished.jpg
    SP1finished.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 7
  • BraunGP.jpg
    BraunGP.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 3
  • HalF117a.jpg
    HalF117a.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 6

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
It is nice to see that there are people (like you) who have a variety of interests.
The models that you posted look really good. everything looks really clean and crisp.
I take it that the F-117 is WIP?

skyman00

Oct 23, 2012
Yeah, I will. Maybe I'll finish out the Hal over here too, (got the build posted on the other site) with a completion report. Just finishing up with the bits and pieces (LG).

Been knockin' around with the smaller kit builds (FGs, Mame, Ojimak, Julius', Stahlhart, etc.) working my way up to some more complex stuff, like the Hal F/A-18C. It came in over X-mas, so lookin' forward to it.

However, I'm really into getting a decent carrier trainer going as no one really has one. So my minds kinda set on that one (T-45 in case you hadn't figured it out).

I just don't know 3D programs so I'm looking at doing it from scratch/hand.
Maybe you might know of someone who'd be interested in helping on the 3D end of things for something like this?

If not, no worries.

Keep you guys posted, -J

skyman00

Oct 23, 2012
Oh yeah, another bird (in paper) I've been trying to find but with no luck and then coming to the realization that I'm going to need to do it on my own is the Dehavilland DHC6 Twin Otter.

Bein' a jumper, I'm kinda partial to 'em...

I've available to me a ton of tech drawings, manuals, plans and photos for her. If anyone's interested in helping here as well (rhino, pepa, blend, yada yada), let me know. Snub nose, long, commuter, jumper, any of 'em. -J