Hello

morfydd

Nov 28, 2012
Tucson, Arizona USA
Hello All
First off I am retired navy (age 45) and love to build models secondly I am a wargammer primarily into warhammer 40k ...

as to making the original plans I have not a lot of skill at getting them into computer format ...

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard morfydd, If you are into 40K, I also recommend dakkadakka.com for gaming. As for Warhammer, you have come to a forum rich in warhammer40k stuff. I recommend to read the rules and the free downloading policy as well. In the meantime, look for the warhammer section here and click on armormans thread, there you will be able to access all kinds of warhammer vehicles and stuff for your enjoyment. When you start to build, do not forget to post pictures of your works, we love pictures around here. If you want to build something, check out the threads to see if someone has built that model in the past and it will help you to make a better model. Enjoy and see you around the forum.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum. As far as making models, if you can come up with a list, I am pretty sure you can find you many, and probably most for FREE! You don't have to design to make them! Welcome aboard! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum. I am glad to hear that we have another military man here, HOO-AH!!! (sorry, I am former US Army).

As for your interest in Warhammer, here is a section that is devoted entirely to Warhammer: http://www.zealot.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=660.

Once again, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy yourself here.
I look forward to seeing your work.