hello!

lonardodellarpa

Sep 5, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
hi there! I'm not so fluent in english, I'm italian, living in spain, instrument maker (actually harp-maker...), with some interest in paper modeling

Attachments

• fl.jpg
    fl.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 6
Z

Zathros

Wow!! That is absolutely beautiful. You English is fine, don't worry about that. I use a translator too. Many people do.

:welcome1: to the forum, please, post more pictures of your work. I'd love to see pictures of Harps that you have made. I am an amateur violinist.

The simplicity of your model is awesome. I love this kind of artwork! :)

Z

Zathros

I think he actually is a "Harp-Maker". I'd love to see the work of a harp maker.

One of my favorite Violins duets is with a Harp. Ive posted it several times, can't hurt to post it again. Camille St. Saens wrote this when he was 70 years old. I don't think someone young could write a piece like this, in my opinion, there seems to be a lifetimes worth of emotions in there. The key changes are fantastic, as is the time changes. :)

[YOUTUBE]koE9vPseXpU[/YOUTUBE]

Z

Zathros

I hope you don't mind, but when I saw a picture of that Harp, my jaw dropped to the floor! jawdrop

inglese-2.gif

Z

Zathros

Is that Harp amplified electronically? The tonal quality was wonderful. I'd like to know more. I ask because to generate that kind of tone outside is incredible, without amplification is unfathomable. :)

Z

Zathros

Yes, it is. Incredible that it can project those sound waves in an open space environment like that! It notes a great knowledge of how sound waves work, most impressive!!:)

Z

Zathros

Maybe you could design a simple cardboard unit, so that we can design something at some you help understand the intricacies of this art form. We can brace it where ever it needs bracing. I think some people will appreciate the workmanship that goes into the lovely field. Please. With sugar of top?