hello!

brivette007

Dec 19, 2011
Hi, my name is Brian and I just joined. I've always had a thing for papercraft and oragami. I'm looking forward to seeing the projects everyone else is working on, and get some new ideas for projects.

brivette007

Dec 19, 2011
Forgot to mention the models I have done.

Back when I was in grade school, I made a miniature parade float with an amusement park theme. It had a roller coaster with a car on the track running around the parimeter, with a water fountain in the middle. It was mostly card stock, but I also used tissue paper, popsicle sticks, and some styrofoam.

I've also made a miniature R2-D2, inspired my ones I've seen around the net years ago.

Some of my quick ones were of cars like a Delorean and a Jeep. I used autocad to create the designs. These weren't the most detailed models, but were fun to do.

My latest project is a pirate ship inspired candy dish. But I haven't worked on that in quite a while.

Unfortunately some of my older models are no longer in my possesion, as I gifted them. I may have to dig out my old plans and remake them.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum brivette, post some pics of models you have left, unless you gave them all away, then of course, it's time to make more! Welcome aboard!! :)