Hello

Z

Zathros

I have not posted in this forum for a while. I think it is time to return. I have been reading the posts and find the discussions lively and already know quite a few members here, so Hi, I'm back.:wave:

zathros

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
I have not posted in this forum for a while. I think it is time to return. I have been reading the posts and find the discussions lively and already know quite a few members here, so Hi, I'm back.:wave:

zathros

Welcome Back Zathros. I decided to do the initial honors. As in the other forum, I have not been active here either for a while but do look in now and then to see what is happening here as well as checking my threads and replying to queries. There is a lack of response to the newbies here as of late, even though many members do peek at the newbies, but do not welcome them. :confused: I started to at least write a comment but time constraints have put a hold to that. :cry: See you around the forums.

E

ekuth

Welcome back both of you- good to see you around again.

It's true, new members don't get the attention they used to... unfortunately there's only so many of us old timers to go around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Hi Zathros welcome back,I've been back here for a while now,since Ekuth took over and you'll find it much more fun then when we left.

Z

Zathros

This place has some really cool and interesting stuff going on. There is an enjoyable clarity too.