Hello

elogger

hey all,

my name is jeremy and i'd like to take a few secs to introduce myself... i've been lurking for a bit and i like the feel of this board, so i figured i'd register... i've been into trains for a bit under 2 years, having been introduced to the hobby ny one of my buddies while out of town for work... one thing led to another and i ended up finding modeltrainsweathered.com ... after reading through the site a few dozen times, i was bitten by the weathering bug big time... you can see some of my stuff here... http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/stpeter22/?

anyway, just a brief note about myself... i look forward to being a member of this board and i know i'll be frequenting the weathering forum quite a bit...

regards
jeremy

interurban

Hi Jeremy and welcome to the gauge.

That`s a nice site you have there , and yes you do like to weather a lot, and that is brilliant mate.
A skill in it`s self.

joesho

wow thats some grade a wheathering,but say,arent you from the model trains wheathered site?,anyway,welcome

elogger

thanks guys

-chris, yep, i do like to weather a lot, unfortunately, i don't get a lot of time to weather... as slow as i go it usually takes around 2-3 months to finish one of these cars...

-joesho-yep, that be me! are you a member there as well? thanks for the comments...

thanks
jeremy