Hello

shamus

Registered Member
Just thought I would pop in and say Hi to everyone and I haven't left for Mars yet LOL
wave.gif

So what have you all been upto these last few weeks.
thumbsup.gif

Take care

Shamus
wink.gif

Ray Marinaccio

Hi Paul, :wave:
It's back to school time here.
I've been busy getting my son enrolled in high school and my wife ready to go back to work driving school bus.
I have been squeezing a little modeling into the schedule though.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Hi Paul - I've been in & out of here so many times - my keyboard wore out :D :D :D

Glad to see you're still running around. :D :D

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Hi Paul,
Your prescence here is always welcome! Been busy getting the Ntrak module ready to go to toronto. It's in the car and ready to hit the road tomorrow (8-06-04). About a 600 mile drive, and looking foward to seeing whoever shows up. I know you have a new patch to tend, but it's still nice to see you back in the old neighborhood again. :wave: :wave:
Pete

brakie

Hi Paul! :wave: Glad to hear from you! :D I been ever so slowly building a N Scale industrial switching layout... :D Who knows..I *might* get up enough steam to get it finished before I retire in just a little over 3 years..The track is down and the buildings is in place as of now.Still have much work to do.

Peirce

What a pleasant surprise! Paul, it is nice to see you are checking in, even it it is all too brief.

I have been concentrating on photo projects and my Special Olympics coaching, and, of course work does get in the way once in a while. Also have plans fairly well along for come vacation at the end of September, in Prague.

Keep well.