Hello world...

gilgamesch

Nov 10, 2014
...or just greetings to all zealot members. I'm from Germany and interested in all kind of scifi and fantasy stuff - movies and novels - common things like star wars, star trek, but also in things like Perry Rhodan. I'm new in the ''papercraft world'', but I had some expierence in plastic and resin modelling. At the moment I'm building my first papercraft: the Sulaco...

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot.

You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI. We have many members who are interested in SCI-FI (myself included). We also have quite a few members from Germany as well. I hope that you will feel right at home here.
It is quite common for people who have started building plastic (and resin) models to want to try building paper models. You will find many members here who have done just that.
With that being said, there are sections for both plastic and resin as well. So if you would like, please post photos of your plastic and resin models (WE LOVE SEEING PHOTOS).

Since you are building the Sulaco, please feel free to post a build thread of it as well.
Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills, techniques and talents, as well as highlight areas that you may have problems with and be able to ask the community for help.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself.
I am looking forward to seeing your work!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Gilgamessh, Welcome to Zealot! I just started reading the "Epic of Gilgamesh", that wasn't you was it! :)

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to seeing your work. :)