hello to all of you!

letes_of_hell

Jun 25, 2013
hello to all of you!

I'm pleasured to announce that I successfully finished my first building of a paper model, and it was the mighty Hughes P-21J Devastator MKIII

Let me do a quick presentation of myself, I'm Portuguese, but am currently living in Thailand. I've background in electrical engineering and computers.

I loved Crimson Skies back in 2000, I played the computer game and the "Gypsy Magic" was always my favorite!

now in 2013, I had a little spare time, and it came to my mind to finally build this model that I knew still from GearZ's homepage! I searched in the internet for the plans but I didn't succeeded. :(
Then I searched my old old computer for the plans and found them!

So I finished the plane, I printed it in photo paper, so the paper is a little thicker than normal paper, thus more resistant. It looks good, has a little glossy look. Although due to the extra thickness I experienced some misfitting in some parts, but I overcame it.:twisted:

if you're interested in some pictures I would be pleased to take and post them!

cheers!! :wave:

and kudos to GearZ for his great work!!!! :thumb:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.

By all means, please post ALL of the photos that you have of this build.
Not only that, but go ahead and post photos of everything that you have.
We love seeing photos.

When you start on a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as highlight problem areas on a particular build that you may need help with.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing your work!

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Bem-vindo!!! = Welcome!!!

Good to see someone who shares our lovely Portuguese here... But hooking on what ou great admin wrote, please, post you build pictures in a thread, we'll love to see it.
Mais uma vez, bem-vindo! = Once again, welcome!