Hello there

Chimzard

Sep 13, 2017
G'day from Down Under. I'm Ryan and I have been into paper crafts for a number of years. From folding hundreds of origami models to building a Clone Helmet from Pepakura (unreseined and unpainted). I hope I can learn a few things and see people's awesome models.
-Ryan

Last edited:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Ryan and welcome to the forum! :)

We have many members who are interested in SciFi (myself included) and other topics as well (of course ;) ). I'd love to see some pictures of your previous work, please. :)

Take a look around, get inspired by the other member's work and have fun and enjoy! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot Chimzard. Feel free to post pics of the models you have built. Models must be uploaded directly to the forum, it's easy to do, just use the "Upload a file" on the bottom right of the dialogue box, chose to the picture and click "Open". We are happy to have you here. Looking forward to seeing your work, and Thank You for posting your Introduction! :)

xaero892

Mad Modeller
Jun 10, 2016
Chichester
Hi buddy and welcome.
My name is also Ryan and I'm also interested in sci-fi.

I'm also fairly new here myself and would like to reassure you that all the guys on the forum are really friendly and helpful, and some are extremely talented.

If you have any questions or need help with anything, just ask and one of us will do our best to assist you.

Most of all, enjoy it!

Ryan (the other one)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Geeze, it's been over a month? I wonder what happened?