Hello, its time to itroduce myself

Henak

Hello,

I am from Germany and quite new in this hobby. I am a big fan of SciFi TV-Shows and Movies and also like Animes like the one from Studio Ghibli. One and a halve years ago I stumbled over a few pictures of realy nice looking papermodels and was hooked. That was something I realy like to build for myself. So I started with research in the Internet only to find out that there are so many fantastic models out there, that I would not be able to do them all even when I am 120 and do nothing else :).
So I started collecting models and bought some material to start with my first models. I started with realy easy models, learned a lot and improved slowly my skills. Now I like to try a few of the models I intend to build in first place, like the the one from UHU02 or from Martin Sänger and Marco Scheloske.
Here one pic from Shunichi Macino's nice roboter from the movie Silent Running I built.

So long
HenakGruppenfoto.jpg

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Welcome aboard!!

Those models in the photos are nice, clean and very well built!
If this is an example of your 'first attempts' at paper modelling, I am looking forward to what you will produce when you become more experienced.!!
Excellent work!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anybody here, we are all willing to help our fellow members!

See you around the forums!!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We have many members who are GREATLY into SCI-FI (myself included). Not only that, but we have quite a few German members as well. So you should feel right at home here.

You did a FANTASTIC JOB in these three little guys!!!

IF you have anymore photos of your work, please post them.

Once again, welcome aboard, and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice looking models, from one of the least telecast, and under watched movies. Great job and Welcome aboard! :)