Hello, I'm new here and....

omegasupremexxx

Hi,
Allow me to introduce myself. I am OmegaSupremeXXX, and I enjoy modelling very much. I've done a lot of plastic kits in the past and am now embracing papercraft, or paper modelling. My first paper model that I put together was a Type 40 TARDIS (uncloaked). I want to do another one because the first time, I used the wrong kind of glue. That and I learned about pre-shaping and how to do that. So now I'm applying what I've learned to the Icarus.

This look like a good community and I'm glad to be a part of it.

OmegaSupremeXXX

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.

We have many members who have started out in plastic and have transferred over to paper. So please do not feel alone in that respect. ;)

By all means please post photos of your projects. Not only that, but you can also post build threads. Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skills as well as highlight certain areas that you may be having problems with and need some help.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.
I am looking forward to seeing your work!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome OSXXX, glad to have you here! We look forward to your posts and pictures. :)