Hello from the Great White North.

Hello :wave: to all from Etobicoke, (Toronto) Ontario, Canada.

I was an Armchair Modeler up until I retired in'97 and then I started a small N Scale 3Ft. X 6Ft. layout in DC. Just a small over and under with a small yard. Last year I decided to take the plunge and went DCC with the NCE starter set. It took me a long while to add a bunch of Feeder wires and put in the Buss Line as I was putting up with a Torn Rotator Cuff in my right shoulder. After the surgery in November, absolutely nothing got done until this morning when I started to rip out my Peco Electrofrogs to make them DCC compliant and wire the frogs to get rid of the short. I will also be adding a larger yard as an extension and it will be done in Code 55 and possibly hand laid turnouts if the eyes and arthur-itis will allow.

Anyway, enough of that. I do a lot of reading of the Forums and I don't ask many questions anymore as I am pretty good at figuring things out for myself but if I have some pertinent information on a topic that hasn't already been offered, I will put my own two cents worth in to help out.

All the best in Health, Wealth and Happy Model Railroading to all.

Blue Flamer.

AKA Al. Brown.

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Welcome Blue Flamer.
I spent my teenage years in Thistletown.
I started with N back when it was OOO but I moved to OO about 30 years ago.
I just relaid one station in Peco fine scale with electrofrogs -- I had to find a fine chisel tip for my soldering iron to do it.