Hello from Thailand.

w_nu50

Oct 21, 2013
I am the new one here. I am crazy with papercraft so much. I work in Civil Aviation training center then I like airplane. My hobby is flying RC plane. P51-D mustang. I have created paper model short movie to show all of you. Thailand now is rainy weather so I can not get out to fly RC plane. I have cut A4 paper be an aircraft model for battle in my room, short movie. I used mobile phone for take a camera and some software to edit it. More three days a free time for producing this film but showing you on 4 minutes. No more else. just for fun. Thank you to watching. :mrgreen:

[YOUTUBE]?v=V_3uBb-uyhM[/YOUTUBE]

or click link down below to watch on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_3uBb-uyhM

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I must say that you have done a SPECTACULAR JOB on this short film.
I am AMAZED at what you had created.
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!

I fixed the video for you so that the members do not have to use the link.

w_nu50

Oct 21, 2013
Thank you very much Rhaven Blaack. I am very happy to join here. I am the beginner of paper model and beginner of short movie too.

Rogerio Silva, Your comment make me always smile. Yes, man.It 's just an INTRODUCTORY movie that I confirm !!!. Full story next step in soon and I make sure that you will enjoy with it if Spitfires and P51Ds tag team flight to fight with Bf109 and Zero. :mrgreen:

Thx full for all comment. If you like it then I will do it to continue be end.

w_nu50

Oct 21, 2013
Battle in the room by Wissanukorn Suwannasri , Thai. Duration 4:20 minutes. Behind the scene duration 2 minutes.

Technic Video stage : Green screen, Blue screen.
Computer graphic 3ds. CG, Papercraft.
Sumsung galaxy ace 2. Mp4, Xvid, H264 1280 X 720P.
Editor tool : Hitfilm ultimate. announce1

All is just the trailer.